How did I get here?
- I was drawn to UX because I am curious about human behavior and love conceptualizing things that can make lives better. This inspired me to complete the User Experience Design Immersive program at General Assembly.
- I have over 10 years of client-focused work experience.
- I majored in Arts History, with a minor in Museum Studies.
How can I help you?
- By understanding your business goals and creating designs to help you achieve them.
- With my passion for research and ethnography.
- By providing insight into diverse cultures through my significant overseas experience.
- I have lived in Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Dubai, Hong Kong, Turkey and the U.S. I travelled to many other countries.
- I speak English, Russian and basic Turkish.
- I am interested in all things travel, art, literature, food and healthcare.